Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Tables Have Been Turned (6)

Hey you guys ! 
I feel like it's been such a long time since I've posted anything .. w I just want to thank all of the people who have been commenting ! I love you all ;*

This post is dedicated to my friend Mimil .. I hope you like it :D

Oh, one last thing... This post is from 5aled's perspective (w its NOT in diary form)
w I hope you like it, cause it was so hard writing from a guy's perspective ! xD
+ Sorry for the short post, a longer one next time inshallah
________________________________________________

**  Before the phone conversation:  **

I feel a mixture of emotions. Happiness, anxiety, curiosity. I mean what if her brother doesn't agree! What will I do then?!
laa t3awath min iblees ya 5aled int ma3alaik g9oor, rajaal ou tdrs biljaam3a ma naag9ak shay latfaawil inshallah 5air..

I drive to Doha to meet her brother.. Yes, her brother!
I decided to call her to check up on her… wa7ashniii 9oot’haa!!
I missed everything about her, her laugh, her charming giggles, and the way she acts casually around me when I know she’s nervous inside… if I listed all the things I missed about her the list would be indefinite, never-ending and monotous for everyone except me. No one would understand anything from that list because it’s personal
 it’s mine …
 she’s mine.

Yes, she had been a bit cold and jaamda lately, but it was the stress of her exams. Everything will be perfect once I talk to her brother.

** After the phone call  **

I heard the dial tone, she closed the phone. 

Yeah, what other words has she left to say that she didn’t anyway?!

I couldn’t think. I didn’t know how to react, I didn’t know what to do. I went off the road, and ignored the sudden car beeps from behind. I stopped my car and just sat there, in silence. I had no idea what was going on. A minute ago, I was fine. Everything was perfect and I knew exactly what I wanted out of life, I knew where my life was headed and I knew who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I was on my way to meet her brother for god’s sake!
I couldn’t believe what I heard. Hay hiya Johara ilee ana a3rfha?! Hay hiya Johara ilee 7abait-ha? Laa, this isn’t her! ANA? Tista3milnee ANA for the game she’s playing?! La waaaallaaah hay jdeeda 3alay. It’s not enough that lately she’s been treating me like I’m her servant, now she’s using me as part of her stupid game to heal her heart.
la la laa, this has never ever happened to me. I have never been so embarrassed, so shocked, so humiliated! Ana a9lan min the moment she starting treating me like shit I should have left her, like any other guy in my place would have. Bas I couldn’t, I liked her too much. I loved her. Kanat for me, the perfect girl, funny, smart, cute, and most importantly, she knew her limits.
Wait. Did I just say loved? Kanat? No, I love her. W she IS the perfect girl for me. I guess the fact that I said ‘I love you’ freaked her out. I mean, what was I expecting? ‘I love you too?!’ of course not, I knew she wasn’t going to reply. And even when she did, I knew she was shocked. I heard her hesitate. And what was I doing anyway? I know what happened the last time a guy told her I love you… I should have thought about this more. By saying I love you I think I ruined the best relationship I have ever had… My phone vibrated signaling that I received a text.

"Babe, wallah I’m so sorry… Bas you know what happened with 7amad before..."


18 comments:

  1. Omg, I was just checking if there's anything new on your blog, and I found this ! :D

    Anyway, :O I'm so happy I stumbled over this, it's an AMAZING post!!!!!! Mashallah this is beautifully written, really shows his internal conflict and mixture of emotions !!

    And CLIFFHANGER! YAAAAAY !! :P Join the club!! ;P

    Great post, :O Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOOL
    I LOVE cliffhangers xD Yay, im officially part of the club :P
    Thanks so much for the great comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY i was supposed to be first :@
    anyway...
    let me go read now....

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O MIMILL
    omg yayy !! *happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!! HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET.... even after all he heard he still blames himself for freaking her out... this guy is adorable :(
    OMG!!! i can't believe she has the nerve to send him a text... i NEED to know what happens next :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7amad :O :|
    shyabeeee!! ou shda5ilaaaaaa.. uff ufff
    kilah mina.. she's being bitchy to 5aled-_-
    i hate 7amad already-_- now i need more info about him xD

    ou you have nailed thinking through a guys' perspective!!
    i can never do that ;P

    waiting<3 je suis hooked

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mimil ... i have something to show you btw .. i hope you like it ! XD
    w yeah .. i love him too :P
    Thanks ;* Im so glad you liked it

    ReplyDelete
  8. WF - loooool laish you hate him already? 7aram 3aleich .. wait a bit :P
    haha, i think he sounds like a girl :P LOOOOL
    anyways, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god she is a bitch Sorry but she is !!!!!!!!!
    how can she do thisto him :(
    walla 7aram !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh thank you for the post :)
    love you
    xoxoxoxoxox
    cant wait for the next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. CuteandCuddly ... Yeah, she is a bitch .. bas i think you'll understand her more later on .. kinda :P
    Thanks :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. a7is she's just afraid of commitment, i loved this;** most of all I love your accent:*

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww *hugs khaled* 7abeebi maskeen :( so sweeeet!! Even after all that? *sigh* abi? please? yeah? kthxbye. *grabs khaled and runs away*

    ma7ib 7amad. *glares at him* whoever he is.

    No really though, great post! Can't wait for more;*

    ReplyDelete
  14. la 9ij I just wanna hug khaled maskeen, he doesnt deserve this he actually loves her and he wants her in his life o ehya its just a game for her? I mean even if she went through something major ma3a 7amad still 7aram khaled ;(

    amazing post babe ;**

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cupid ;* - Thanks :D

    Lilo - LOOOL :P kl 7ad yabee 5aled :P Bas i guess since you grabbed him and ran away, you can have him xD

    Love ;** - i knoww :( ... Thnx ;*

    ReplyDelete
  16. awww he is sooo cute. I always wanted to figure out whats going on in guys' mind, ou i hope this is how they think <3
    Great post, yalla post next one asap pls =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. yalla where are you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    walla missed you and plus missed you story !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i LOVED it i read it all at once plz continue soon and check mine am following

    ReplyDelete