Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Tables Have Been Turned (7)

Is this a short post? Im sorry .. i just can't seem to concentrate for more than a minute these days. So many last-minute assignments and exams, I hope  you like this post, it took so long to write ! I literally re-wrote it about five times, I'm not kidding!
So yeah, and this is dedicated to CuteandCuddly - Thanks so much for your support ;* (Loving the polo story by the way :D )

________________________________________________


Juju’s perspective – Diary Form (Still Friday May 13th)

He heard everything…

I couldn’t breathe. I looked up at Sara

“Saraaa ! FUCKKKK…. SARA ! sima3 kil shayyyy !”
“Jooj, chill.. it’s not the end of the world… and plus, you got what you wanted right? You said you wanted to break up with him and now there’s no way you guys are gonna stay together… so yeah, there’s the silver lining”

We had a huge discussion which resulted in me PMSing on Sara’s ass, then stomping off to the balcony to have some alone time, because god knows I need it. I sat there on the balcony, listening to the distant car horns and watching the traffic slowly move. I picked up the phone because I just had to say something to him… I typed up my first message…
‘5alood, I’m sorry’ … I quickly delete that message cause it was too, madree.. it just wasn’t right. I went through about six different messages before I sent him ‘Babe, wallah I’m so sorry… Bas you know what happened with 7amad before...’. That was the perfect message to send.

I sat there, on the balcony listening to music and waiting for a reply from him. Anything would be good, even a break up… I can’t stand him not replying to me, the silence is unbearable. After about twenty long and extremely slow minutes, I heard shouting from the guys next door. I couldn’t make out what they were saying, but after they were done one of the guys came out and walked right up to the balcony ledge and leaned on it. He took out his iPod and a cigarette, and started to smoke…
He didn’t realize that I was there,
Again, why the HELL do we share a balcony?
Whatever, anyway … I had no idea what to do, he was leaning against the railing, his biceps emphasized, his skin was tan and his polo shirt just made him look all the more like the perfect beach god, black thick hair- medium length thank God… not the long style so many guys attempt to wear. He had dirty stubble along his manly jaw and was tall, his broad shoulders are followed by a body that has obviously been to the gym a lot.
Just then, my phone started to ring and my brother was calling me. The guy turned back, obviously taken aback by my presence and I silenced my phone and whispered “sorry”.
Oh my god, it was so embarrassing! I stood up to leave but then he said
"Shda3waa stay", and he turned back, heading inside. I have to admit, I didn’t want him to go! His presence was actually kinda comforting
“No it’s fine, I’ll go… its kind of obvious that you’re mad at something and that you need to be alone or whatever, so I’ll go”
He smiled. OhMyGod… his smile, it was one of those that starts in the corner on one side and spreads, his lips were full and well shaped. Then, when his smile was complete… the dimple on his right cheek began to show… my heart melted, its like his smile reached out and dazzled me, held me prisoner… like a tiger hypnotizes its prey… and I was one happy prey
Then he said, “Since we’re both insisting that the other stays, how about we both just stay?”
I secretly thanked god that he said that and I sat down where I was before, he walked over to me and asked what I was listening to
“Bala 7ub” I said it without looking at him, it was so awkward
“What a coincidence” And he showed me what he was listening to
It was Bala 7ub too… ok, more awkwardness…
He sat down on the chair in front of me and said “I’m Fahad by the way, and you are?”
“Oh, hey… I’m Johara”
The situation could not get any more awkward… il awkwardness w9al 7adda. Luckily I was saved by Sara shouting from inside the room,
“JUJU YALLA BNI6LA3 NAKIL SHAY… IM SO HUNGRY, OK?!”
“Taboon ityoon ma3ana? Al7een binroo7 Nobu”
“Umm, no thanks … ma7ib Japanese food, plus sushi grosses me out”
“Now that you said that about sushi I insist that you come and try it, yimkin inti mat3arfeen shlon ti6lbeen il sushi”
“I’ve never tried sushi, shakla mb 7ilo”
“la la laaa, lazemm you try it…”

He was so adorable with his pleading eyes, I couldn’t say no to him!

“Ummm ok, why not? Give me twenty minutes w me and Sara will be down fil lobby” I go into the room and shout out “SARA.. GET READY, WE’RE GOING TO NOBU”

14 comments:

  1. Wow, unexpected I guess? Loool, I like a little bit of excitement ;)

    The writing here is impeccable! This post is probably the best that you've got so far! And no it's not because of what you think it is.

    Keep us updated sis. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atw - Thanks :D And yes, that is what i thought at first, until i read "And no it's not because of what you think it is" .. haha, anyways thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! seriously i am in awe of your writing skills :D
    loved the post......
    7aram i feel bad for khalid :'( and this fahad guy seems perfect <3<3
    plzzzz post soon....you keep us waiting too long and your killing us with cliff hangers :Pp

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW
    WOW
    WOW
    this post was your best so far :D
    loving this new guy fahad!!!!
    your writing is AMAZING.. keep up the good work (corny i know) :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mimillll :* YES i love Fahad too <3 :P I promise once the exams stop ill post more often ... thanks :D

    Anon - Thanks so much, and looool it's not corny ! xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED THE POST.. wow this new fahad guy seems sweet bas 7lailaa 5lid he breaks my heart (ok i knw wayed ashya r breaking my heart ilyoum bas still :P).. anyways sho kint bagool.. ya love ur story daahling o i loved this part
    "my heart melted, its like his smile reached out and dazzled me, held me prisoner… like a tiger hypnotizes its prey… and I was one happy prey" <33333

    good luck daahling with ur projects, assignments o exams o cant wait till they r all done so we can have ur full undivided attention :***

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay finally!

    How come I don't get hot neigbours when I stay in hotels? All I get is the long haired type!

    love it as usual :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT
    LOVE IT
    LOVE IT
    oh my god cute :)
    i want to go to Nobu !!!!!!!!!!
    i want to eat sushi !!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks for the dedication SW walla love you and thank you for the sport :)

    cant wait to read about their double date!!!!!

    :************************

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the post vas i just cant stand what juju did to khaled, its girls nature btw if they get the perfect guys the just tend to be mean and once a guy treats a girl like shit she gets head over heals inlove with him I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YU-FUCKING-UM! I love me some hot neighbours!
    You should update more often.

    Please? :P

    L.O.V.E.D IT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dazzlin - omg, as soon as i started writing this, permanent came up :P its so sad :'( .. anyway, yeah i love that part too xD

    M - LOOOOL :P i never even knew that there is such a thing as a shared balcony until i went to Italy, i was out having some coffee ila this hottt kuwaiti dude comes out and he's just as shocked as i was :P
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. CuteandCuddly - You're welcome ... and omg, i HATE sushi :P

    Hend - looool yeah, thats SO true ! Thanks

    Slouchy Pants - Loooool, ok .. inshallah, bas once exams are over :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://unexpected-glow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Poor 5alood, there he is thinking this is all a big mistake and here she is on her way to eat with some other guy.

    .. Will 5aled bump into her at Nobu, by any chance? It'll totally add drama and we all know how much we love drama =p

    x

    ReplyDelete