Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hey !
I know I used to update on a daily basis bas I have so much work to do lately that I really don't have a lot of time on my hands. Next week I'll be done and I'll probably update the blog Thursday (May 7th). Also, the next post will be from 5aled's point of view, and it was really hard writing it because, well, I'm not a guy and I don't know how guys function.

Oh, and just incase you were wondering, the story is 100% made up. 
Meaning I'm not Juju, meaning I'm not a bitchy person in real life. So yeah ...

One last thing. I want to thank everyone who has been reading the blog. Before this, I didn't write at all and I'm hoping to improve my writing skills from your wonderful blogs :D 
So thanks everyone !

2 comments:

  1. Good luck 7abeebty :*

    You've been doing a great job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!
    and cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!
    love you will miss you !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete