Friday, June 5, 2009

The Tables Have Been Turned (8)

Hello my dear readers :D

Yes, it has been a long time w I apologize for that. It's exam time and everyone is stressed, and with stress in the air, I can't be creative and write :( 

I tried anyway and this is what i came up with, hope you guys enjoy it ;*

________________________________________________



Saturday May 14th 2009

You’d think Nobu was fun right? Well, it wasn’t. Here’s exactly what happened…

So I told Sara we’re going to Nobu w she was all like
“SERIOUSLY?! I can’t believe you’re going out with him, that’s so WRONG. It’s the hot one though right?”
“Awal shay, its not me and him ALONE, it’s me, YOU, him madree mn, he said ‘ma3ana’ so I’m guessing his friends? I don’t know. Second, I don’t even want to have a lecture from you about why this is wrong, so I won’t even get into it. Now yalla, get ready cause we’re supposed to be ta7at in like twenty minutes. Oh, and yeah he’s the hot one I guess, machift his friends bas he was stun-ningg”
Sara stuck her tongue out at me and said “Fine… bas hay awal w a5er marra itsaween feeny chithee fahma?”
I just looked at her and raised an eye brow
“Fahmaaa!?” She had her arms crossed and she looked exactly like my mother when she was mad, which was so scary…
I quickly said “ee eeee fahma, now yallaaaa we’re gonna be late”

I went to my closet and I had no idea what to put on. I was literally staring at all my clothes for about ten minutes when Sara walked in as she was putting her earrings on,
“Joooj yalla I’m ready, inroo7?” Then she looked up at me, gasped and said “You told me to get ready bsir3a w I did, w inty leil7een in the same clothes ?! Whatever, just grab your bag w let’s go” She started to walk towards the door to my room. When she realized I wasn’t following her she stood there waiting for an explanation
“S, LAAA2 ! He saw me in this, I have to change, bas I don’t know what to wear… choose something for me”
She took one look at my clothes and said “Ok, umm… yay you brought your cute Laboutin heels, you know how much I love them! PLEASE tell me you brought that embroidered Balmain dress? The purple one? It looks SO cute on you… oh, here it is… ee w wear it with leggings. There. Now yalla !”
“Thank you so so so much, you’re a life saver! Wait, w sha3ree?”
“filee sha3rich w wear earrings, a9lan I don’t even know why you want to iksha5 because… by the way, you kinda have a boyfriend… 5aled ring a bell?”
“Yeah it does actually. Him listening to me dissing him also rings a couple of bells, so we’re not together anymore, he won’t stay with me…”
“Whatever, yalla go get ready, I’ll jahiz your bag”

Twenty minutes later me and Sara got to the lobby and saw him waiting for us. Alone. He was standing in front of the door, and was leaning lazily against a wall. He was wearing a red Armani sweater that highlighted his body in all the right places, coupled with jeans. Casual but Sexy. This guy really knows how to dress to impress. Every inch of him oozed the hot vibe that only the most confident, most attractive guys have, the effortless lazy boy stereotype.

 

“Soooo sorry we’re late…”
“Laa 3adee, wala ehimich, yalla inroo7?”
And we walked outside, when he saw that me and Sara were getting into our car he gave me his cheeky, tilted-to-the-side smile
and said “Wein ray7een? Binroo7 ibsayartee”
Sara gave me the most astounded look ever and too low for Fahad to hear said, “No effing way, say laaaa2”
I obviously didn’t say la, “Okay… Yalla S” As soon as I said that Sara pinched me and forcedly smiled trying to be polite, but I know on the inside she was yelling ‘ya7maraa!!’. I knew she wouldn’t say anything in front of him though; she’s such a good friend. It almost made me feel guilty.

At the restaurant, we sat in one of the tables in the back. I hate sitting in the front, I feel so ‘exposed’ to people :P Anyway… the table was set for seven, so I asked Fahad who was coming and he said two of the guys and his girlfriend and her friend. As soon as he said the word ‘girlfriend’ I could literally feel my face turning tomato red!

Just as the waiter gave us the menus, Fahad gets a phone call from one of the guys w basically him and his friend can’t make it to dinner. So it was going to be Sara, Fahad, his girlfriend, her friend and me. Joy.

While Fahad was still on the phone I randomly looked up at the entrance and saw her. It was like poison suddenly spread across the atmosphere, the whole evening was ruined and I was plunged back into hatred, hurt and anger. What was she doing there? I couldn’t believe what was happening, why couldn’t she just leave me alone? Stop haunting me! When I decided to move on from the past, it suddenly found a way to fly back and hit me right in the face. It was enough to make me shiver with rage.

10 comments:

  1. Daahling u were dearly missed.. LoL ana 3ksich i try to do anything but study :P.. anyways Good luck with ur exams o inshalla they r easy o tinj7een.. Anyways O M G!!! Mno hai who keeps haunting her?! O hottie has a girlfriend:O :P.. o hows 5lid doing???

    LOL i should shut up now.. Yaallaa get back to studying.. :**** Thanx 4 the post it was AMAZING..

    ReplyDelete
  2. who ?
    is she fahad's girlfriend ?

    yalla please post !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god !

    who is the bitch ?

    excuse my language ;p

    yalla post

    cuteandcuddly
    xoxoxoxox
    to lazy to sign in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!
    I ansolutely LOVED this post
    seriously one of your BEST!!!!
    I'm sitting on the edge of my seat.... why all the cloff hangers :'(
    and i feel like the person is the mishael girl you talked about earlier :Pp
    yalla post..... SCREW exams :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING as usual :D
    Loved it
    can't wait for the next post :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much my lovely reaaaders :D Each and every one of you deserves a great big kiss Muaaaa7 :*

    Distracted - Mn 3yooony I'll post the next one, just as soon as exams are over :P

    Dazzlin - Daahling thanks so much 3al comment, and 3abalich i study? :P i literally have all my books around me on my bed, all open to random pages and instead I'm doing this, brainstorming new blog ideas and i have a huge pile of magazines :P So yeah, most likely im gonna study a day before each exam xD
    AND yeah hottie has a girlfriend, inshallah your questions will be answered in the next post ;*

    Baroque - hmmmm you'll see

    cuteandcuddly - loool 3adee, she is a bitch :D aww, you checked my blog ;*

    MIMIL - haha you'll see and yeah, you know my exam policy - study a day before :P haha xD

    Anon - thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. You my friend are in denial,

    If you thought your creative juices weren't flowing when you wrote this post, I can't imagine how good it'd be if it was.

    :OOO WHO IS THIS GIRL?

    Didn't anyone tell you cliffhangers are bad for your readers' health? -.-

    Post soon!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. cliff hanger just keep us more addicted and that is soo not good. :p
    so stop it :p

    -Nightmare

    ReplyDelete
  9. daamit he has a girl friend!! BUT she's just his gf so he can DUMP her:D

    ReplyDelete