Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Tables Have Been Turned (4)

Ok, so .. I had a really long post but I decided to split it into two posts. So I'm posting this one now and the next one some time tomorrow.
+ For the people who are waiting for a post with Masha3el, I'm sorry but you'll have to wait a little bit longer .. 
________________________________________________

Friday, May 30th, 2009

Today I woke up at around 7:30am. Sara was still passed out on the sofa, and I didn’t want to wake her up, so I went out and decided to tan on our very large balcony. I heard guys’ voices and loud music coming from next door, but I didn’t mind the music, and it’s not like the guys can see me tanning. With my iPod on shuffle, I laid down and soaked up the early morning sun.

About an hour later, Sara came out with a sun dress on and started to say something. I couldn’t hear her because of Lady GaGa’s Poker Face, and after I removed my earphones and told her I had no idea what she said she just gave me a really confused look and casually pointed behind me.

Shit. Why do the stupidest most embarrassing things happen to me?
Yes, the guys had a clear view of me. I did not notice that we had (for god knows what reason) a shared balcony!

YOU’D THINK SOMEONE WOULD NOTICE THESE THINGS
But, in my defense, it was the morning and all I was interested in was tanning…

And the guys who were now on the balcony had a clear view of me. Tanning. Just laying there. Oh My God. I had no idea what to do. I didn’t see them because I had my eyes closed the entire time!

I went into panic mode, but I didn’t show it. I looked at Sara, I was trying to not scream and run inside, and I told her that we should order breakfast and head back inside. After ordering two orange juices and scrambles eggs, we sat on the couch…

“JUJU … shda3wa machifteehom” she said to me
“Sarooo !!! fsheeela .. wallah I didn’t see them, kint 7a6a il music 3al loud w ga3da im tanning.. w a9lan why does this stupid hotel link balconies! Ana I came with you, NOT THEM! So why are our balconies linked?!”
“Whatever, the balcony thing doesn’t matter. Did you see the guys though, Oh My God. Kl wa7ad a7la mn il thanee! I actually thought you went tanning outside just to look at them”
“Yeah Sara, first I’m a player w al7een I’m a slut. Shfeeech?! I thought you knew me better than that” It actually hurt, but I said it nonchalantly and as a joke, so I don’t think she picked up on my slightly hurt ego.
“Laa juju, I’m just saying!”

After that conversation and breakfast, we headed to the beach.
The beach. Just saying that relaxes you, don’t you agree? Anyway, yeah … we went to the beach. We stayed there for five hours ! It was mostly spent tanning, and in peace and quiet. But, that doesn’t usually last long and I was interrupted by a phone call from Khaled. I had to pick it up since, “I loved him too”. Urgh.
 

10 comments:

  1. OMG! that's soo fisheeeeela!! im suprised her face didn't turn 6maa6a!! how could she compose herself!! i would've screamed and ran :P

    I have a msg for JUJU: thank you lord that you have 5aled >.<

    waiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WF - LOOL yeah, i would have done the same ... but then again, i wouldn't be tanning at 7:30 in the morning on my balcony. I wouldn't even be up that early :P haha .. anyways, yeah she should thank god she has someone like 5aled. But she doesn't appreciate him ...
    Thanks for the comment ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm.. chinna khaled ga3ed yakser 5a6ry..

    why did u change ur mind about the long post? since it's ready.. maybe u could just post it now? :$

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol great post:* so embarrassing! I second M's request!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it mashalla :)
    I hate tanning i never tan no matter how much time i spend in the sun :(
    yalla next one please cant wait :)
    just found you blog by the way
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. M - eee.. by the end of the next post you'll be wanting to KILL juju :P
    And yeah, it's ready, bas i want you guys to wait a bit (a)

    Lilo - Thanks ;*

    CuteandCuddly - I LOVE tanning, bas I'm the same as you. I CAN'T tan, no matter how long i stay in the sun, i automatically burn XD
    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. *S.W

    Your posts are a like blog-tease!

    I hate how you're not mentioning anything about Masha3el .. Yet the burning curiosity inside every one of us is DRAGGING us back to your blog every now and then to check if there are any new updates about this Masha3el !

    I think your style is great - you gave us threads which disappear into the horizon before even beginning, and then you completely changed the salfa with this Dubai trip.

    One word to describe the blog so far? Clinging.

    Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoops !

    I meant : 'Your posts are like a blog-tease!' *

    Oh and, I do apologize for the extremely corny statement, I'm really not that lame in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Atw - Aww, thanks so much ! you have no idea how happy you just made me ! and loool, it wasn't lame at all !
    Thanks for passing by ! I'll be sure to dedicate the "masha3el" post to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok I've had your link for a few days but never go around to reading them all.. I just finished reading all 4 posts o i must say IM HOOKED..

    7aram 5lid yksr il5a6r she ain't appreciating him much is she?? she should though he seems like such a sweet person who's worth having around..haha the tanning on the balcony is sooo embarrassing o ilmishkila ina the ipod doesn't help when the music is blasting in your ears and you zone out and enter another world..(I have experience lool with my wonderful ipods :P)..

    can't wait to read more of your story daaahling..

    ReplyDelete