Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Tables Have Been Turned (10)

Ok, here's the deal.
I know my posts are short. But I promise to keep them coming, so that should make you guys happy right? I really did TRY to write a long one, but it just didn't work, it was too boring and it just dragged on.
Anyways, here's part 10 w I hope you like it.

NOTE to dazzzy: Writing those stories is hard :( Bas I'm trying, w as soon as I'm done (which could be a loooong time :p) I'll send it to you :D

Oh, w is it just me or is blogger really slow these days? Ya3ne I post something w it takes it hours to show up :s

_____________________________________

Continued from the previous diary entry

“Now that you ask, bitcha3el here ruined my life. So here’s a little friendly advice, be careful. Yalla Sara inroo7”

I grabbed Sara by the hand and just as we were leaving she turned around and said “I hope you choke on the wasabi, bitch”

We managed to get a taxi quickly and we headed back to the hotel. I sat in the taxi in silence and I could tell that Sara wanted to say something about what happened, bas she remained quiet. I got my iPod out and pressed play and the first song that came up was Bala 7ub. That made me remember the day on the balcony where I first met Fahad so I immediately pressed next… ‘The Mess I Made’ by Parachute was the next song and it made me feel like complete crap because it made me think about a lot of things. The first thing I thought about was, ‘God I’m a bitch!... A guy told me he loved me and all I did was ignore him.’ Then I went back in time and thought about that day. That terrible, dreadful summer day. It was supposed to be the best day in my life. It was my birthday and all my friends were there, my family was there and my fiancĂ© was there. I knew they were planning a surprise for me so I went shopping with Sara. That’s what I regret the most, I should have just stayed at the apartment watching movies, but no … I had to be my usual stubborn self and insist on going out shopping. Actually, no.. I don’t regret it at all. Bil3aks I’m GLAD I went shopping, I’m glad that I went and saw what I saw, because otherwise I wouldn’t have known what Masha3el was doing. I mean, I knew she had lots of boyfriends bas she was my best friend, and 7amad and I were supposed to get married!

Just when I was reaaaally getting into the song Sara takes off one of my earphones and says “Joooooj shfeech? Yalla w9alna”
“Shno? Ohhh ok, I’m coming” Just before I left the car I promised myself that I’ll leave the past in the past and not bring it up every again, the name Masha3el means nothing to me.

So we went into the elevator. I pressed on ‘40’ which was the top floor, where our rooms were. I stood there with Sara in silence watching the buttons light up as we were passing the floors when Sara broke the silence

“Jooj, I know you don’t want to talk 3an ilee 9ar ilyom bas you have to let it out ok? You can’t keep suppressing your feelings, mb zein”
As soon as she said that I felt my eyes starting to water and for some reason I felt heat rush up to my face. Just as I was about to burst out I reminded myself that there is no reason why I should bring up the past. Ilee 9ar, 9ar, w it’s not like I can change what happened. So I just looked at Sara and calmly said to her “Sara, nothing happened. Fahad has a girlfriend, w I don’t even know the guy that well, so 3adee.. whatever”
“J, that’s not what I was-”
“I know Sara, I don’t want to talk about it ok? Just let it go. She’s irrelevant”
“Ok fine, bas know that I love you and that I’m here for you ok?”

Then I heard a ‘dinggg’ and the elevator door opened to our floor. I stepped out with tears streaming down my face and I ran to my room. 

6 comments:

  1. Perfect length :* just keep them coming..

    and yeah blogger has been really slow madry laish..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh.

    Poor thing, I hate it when people break up on special occasions, it's a horrible way to remember those days :/

    Post soon,

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a silent reader for wayyy too long!!! I can't stand it anymore!!! Babe, the way you capture your readers' mind and thoughts, its absolutely astounding and fascinating..u got me really interested! :D
    I know you might think that i'm complimenting you when i say this, bas wallah wallah i'm not, i'm being truthful and honest to the fullest extent, u've got talent and potential honey, and your personality just shines from the way you write xD
    Btw, not only do i love the plot and the story, and how you weave it all together, bas im really falling in love with your writing skills 7abebti!!

    I'm hating you for leaving ALLL your readers hanging by the moment with your amazing use of cliff hangers :@ :P and ur seriously, personally, keeping me awake all night, hoping for u to post :d Im literally shivering with excitement for ur next post (mental note: or probably cause the a/c is on too high :s loooool, u know im just kidding :P) Cause seriously ur posts keep getting better and better each time (and i think i have the right to speak for everyone on this point :P)

    U take us wilingly into your made up, fictional story of "Johara the bitch/player/slut" that was influenced by her past :P, and personally im LOVING it!!!!!!! (btw.. excuse the language xD)

    U babe are a talented writer, and don't let anyone, not a single soul (not even me), tell you otherwise! I'm really happy that you discovered yet another innate talent here on this blogosphere
    P.S. I'm seriously thinking of starting my own blog (6ab3an because i've been inspired by you and many other fabulous bloggers! :D)

    Ok 5ala9 im gonna stop talking now and let other bloggers appreciate and credit u 3ala ur talent!! xD
    P.S.S. I forgot to say "mashallah"..........................ok wait for it......alrite, im ready now........... MASHAALLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    Oh :O and btw..can u bring back ur cliffhangers?..cause i really liked them..they drew me closer and closer to loving the story and the plot (even though they were kind of torturing!!)!!! Pleaseeee!!?!?! :p Thanx :*

    ur faithful reader <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7araam miskeeenaa:( 9ij 9ij bitcha3el ! oo its really good thats shes facing the facts and putting her past behind her... & theres no problem if the pst is short as long as youre posting :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh 7aram :(

    walla she broke my heart but she did the right thing.

    I love sarah she is such a good friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg 7laaaaaaailhaaa.. I agree with wat CuteandCuddly said ina she did the right thing.. O Sarah is a gr8 friend y3ni she was with her thru everything o knows her o chee.. o btw about the length of the post im loving it the way it is.. dont bother making them longer cuz they r perfect.. O LOL dnt stress urself out writing the song/story daaahling ENJOY it thats the whole point of it o take all the time u want daahling mashay time limit on it.. Love yaa :**

    ReplyDelete