Friday, June 19, 2009

The Tables Have Been Turned (9B)

I feel like i keep apologizing to you guys. Sorry - again. Here's a short one. Butttt i should be excused because 
a) this is the second post today anddd its good ;p so yeah.
b) you get the answer behind the whole Masha3el-Juju thing so be happy ok? Pleaase? :D
oh and c) This is part b, so when combined with part a it makes one LOOOONG post xD

Oh, and for the people who are about to read this, read part 9A first. I posted it earlier today.
A7ibkum alll :*

_____________________________________

Continued from the previous diary entry

Oh, so she was the girlfriend. She said the word ‘7abeeby’ in the most daloo3a tone ever, it was worse than what I remembered. She seemed so demure, modest and innocent, but I knew better. I knew that this was all an act and that the horns are bound to come out sooner or later.

Fahad noticed that I had a strange look on my face (strange is the wrong word to use, I had a look of disgust like I was about to throw up or something) and he said “Shfeech? Are you okay?”

I was like “No shitttt i7lif bas?! You’re with my ex-best friend who stole away the guy I loved on my fucking BIRTHDAY. DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU?!”

Ok diary … I OBVIOUSLY didn’t say that to him; but the fact that he’s with her just disgusts me. I can never look at him again, I had to get out of there.

“Fahad, dgeega bas baroo7 il7amam” I grabbed my phone and headed to the bathroom. When I was there I BBMed Sara,

Jo: Saraaa !! WTF shtabee. I can’t stay here. Just tell Fahad I had to leave ok? Pleaaaaase
Sara: I told you something bad was gonna happen. I knew bi9eer shay. I knew it.
Jo: Sara chub ok? You always turn out to be right, im sorry ok? Can you tell me what to do?
Sara: OMG you should so STAY and do what she did to you :O
Sara: You realize that was a joke right?
Sara: Juju, wenich? OMG I KNOW WHAT YOU’RE THINKING. STOP NOW! I CAN SEE YOU WALKING TOWARDS US. GO BACK TO THE HOTEL. 3ad I was jokinggg

I liked the idea of revenge. I hated her, what she did to me was so not cool. She was my best friend. We were brought up together, kint in her house KL YOM w she basically lived in mine. We talked about everything together, I knew everything about her and she knew everything about me. She was closer to me than my own sister. What she did to me wasn’t just ‘bad’, or having bad judgment or being a backstabber, it was more than that it was complete and utter betrayal.

Anyway, so I walked back to the table. Sara was giving me a yal-7mara-don’t-do-it look which I completely ignored. I took my place next to Sara, smiled at Fahad and said,

“So Masha3el, how’s life with you lately? 7amad-less?”
Fahad, very confused said “You two know each other?!”
“Now that you ask, bitcha3el here ruined my life. So here’s a little friendly advice, be careful. Yalla Sara inroo7”

I grabbed Sara by the hand and just as we were leaving she turned around and said “I hope you choke on the wasabi, bitch” 

9 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha !! SW! This is too funny :P

    Ya7lailllha Sara, m3a9bah ya3ni :P

    Great job though,
    Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehehe, Sara itha7ekkk.. Soo cute! :*

    I love your story, post the next one soon please!

    I hope Masha3el does choke :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah zain tsawy feeha.. so back to the saudi now? :$

    btw it's still short.. we need longer :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol '6a7ikatni This Post 7esait'ha So Evil;P
    Post Soon Please =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. qawiyaaaaaaa:o
    i so want to do that one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. owwwww buurrnn ! hahahh i lovee herr ! oo a7la shay il exit! you know when ppl wana make the bast entrance yea hay the best exit !
    nabii ten plzzzzz(a)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL a7la ending walla.. She so deserved that.. I love Sara o her comments walla she made me laugh.. Loving ur story daahling cant wait 4 more..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha I love the last sentence :P

    Way to put it!

    'Don't get mad, get even'.

    I'm all for revenge (:

    Post soon,

    p.s: since this was such an interesting post, you are forgiven for it's length :P

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. SW!!!! LMAO :D
    i love "bitcha3el" :Pp tht was effing hilarious and OMG!!! this post was beyond amazing <3ed it :D

    ReplyDelete