Friday, June 26, 2009

The Tables Have Been Turned (11)

Continued from the previous entry

Then I heard a ‘dinggg’ and the elevator door opened to our floor and I stepped out with tears streaming down my face and I ran to my room.

Once in my room I couldn’t stop crying. It was quiet, and all I could do was think about what happened in the past few days. There was one word (or should I say name) that kept repeating in my head over and over again.

Khaled…

Why the hell was I such a bitch to him? Sara’s right, he doesn’t deserve this. He’s the nicest, most likable guy I have ever met and I threw him away like a kid would throw out an old toy. That’s exactly how I was acting, like a child. A greedy, spoilt, stuck in the past child who still believed that 7amad was going to come galloping on his white horse just like prince charming.

But I’m not stuck in the past anymore. Seeing Masha3el today was just what I needed to get over her, proof that she was a man-loving whore. She just goes from one guy to the next, not thinking about the consequences. I bet Fahad’s just like her, just like 7amad. He probably told his girlfriend (or fiancé in my case) that he loved her, then hours later hooked up with Masha3el. I feel so sorry for the both of them, especially Masha3el. I look down on her, I pity her. W I thank god that she did what she did, she proved to me that 7amad wasn’t worth my time, effort and most importantly love. I realize now that I’ve kept my heart in a box, sealed away because of fear that what happened before with 7amad might happen again, but I’m not going to do that anymore.

Didn’t I just say that I wouldn’t discuss the past? I’m over it. Completely over it. Anyway, I remembered that I didn’t speak to Khaled since I sent him that text message so I looked through my messages hoping to find an unread text message from him, but to my dismay, there was nothing.

-------------------------------------------

From Khaled’s Perspective

Rja3t ils3oodya 3shan I didn’t know what to do. Shift her message
‘Babe, wallah I’m so sorry… Bas you know what happened with 7amad before...’
Keif tigdar itgool babe ba3d ilee 9ar? Ba3d kl ileee 6ila3 mn famha itgool ‘babe’. Bas it’s true, a3rif aish 9ar ma3 7amad w I kinda take the blame for what happened. I shouldn’t have said I love you, maybe it was too soon? Maybe I should have waited until she said it first? Ma3rif, I’m too confused right now. A day passed w I didn’t reply to her message w she didn’t send anything. Does that mean she thinks it’s over? Wla yimkin she thinks that because I didn’t reply that I want it to be over? Ufff ilbanat marra confusing!

I decided to send her a message and just forget about everything that happened, just continue as if masma3t shay because as I said before, me telling her ‘I love you’ made all of this happen, so I sent her this

‘When are you leaving Dubai? Ab’3a ashoofk’

That was simple, and I did want to see her, talk to her face to face about what I heard, and what I was going to do until I heard what she said.

---------------------------------------

Juju’s perspective, continuation of the diary entry

Right after putting my phone down, disappointed that he didn’t reply to my message, my phone vibrated indicating that I received a text. 

13 comments:

  1. omg im officially addicted 2 ur story!! i finished it all 2day!! plz post soon im waiting!!!!!! 7aram 5aled kasir 5a6ri maskeen :'(

    :**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choco Loco - aww, thanks so much :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg walla i love Khaled LOL.. 7laaaila walla miskeen.. inshalla she treats him better now he deserves to be treated well.. o hee 7lailha y3ni shes been through quite a bit o she probably was afraid to letting herself be loved o chee incase she falls off the cloud again (no comment 3al words 2nite loool :P) loved it daaahling :*****

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG....i cant wait to read wat happens between the two of them!!! She's most likely gonna meet up with him...but wats gonna happen???? Post soon please!!

    It's good that she let out the past, cause wen u finally see wat happened u can make sense of it, and hopefully learn and move on.

    Khaled is so cute, wallah i wish all guys thought like him!! Hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yalla next but i hope khalid yathgl shwaya 3alaiha e'adbha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://mylife-tamara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. im loving where this is going :) 5alid is soo cuuute

    yalla nxt post pweeez ;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. heyyyy
    <33ed ur story
    Nxt post pleeeeez =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT ;*

    Next pleaaaaaase :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved the story <3

    can't w8 :*

    yallah post soon !

    A~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey ,
    I Would really apprecate it if you read my blogs:
    http://viva-la-repartee.blogspot.com/

    http://famous-love-letters.blogspot.com/

    http://comatose-7.blogspot.com/

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete