Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Tables Have Been Turned (9A)

Ok, so I've been a bad blogger. Sorry. My exams finished and I finally found time to relax and write something. I've written an extremely short post now bas i promise part B will be posted soon. Hopefully by tomorrow, maybe even tonight if i suddenly get inspired. And I barely read anything this whole week, so I'll catch up on your stories today :D

Oh, and I got tagged agessss ago by M but I didn't have time to do it, so I'll do that soon

So here it is, hope you guys like it. Oh, and no cliffhanger 'cause I keep getting a slap on the wrist every time i have one (a)



______________________________________________

Continued from the previous diary entry

While Fahad was still on the phone I randomly looked up at the entrance and saw her. It was like poison suddenly spread across the atmosphere, the whole evening was ruined and I was plunged back into hatred, hurt and anger. What was she doing there? I couldn’t believe what was happening, why couldn’t she just leave me alone? Stop haunting me! When I decided to move on from the past, it suddenly found a way to fly back and hit me right in the face. It was enough to make me shiver with rage.

Sara looked at the direction I was looking at and saw that she was here. Sara turned to me and said “dude, she’s heading towards our table”

w since we were on the last table, she was
obviously coming towards us, even though I secretly hoped she wouldn’t notice we were there and head right into the wall where her head would start bleeding and she would instantly die.

That didn’t happen.

“Hala” Her voice was strangely relaxed and calm, I was sure that if I would have said anything I would have lost it, I would have been extremely infuriated.
As soon as she said ‘hala’ Fahad turned around and smiled at her. Usually, I would find his smile to be comforting but this was just nauseating and off-putting. I was so clueless, I had no idea what to make of his smiling at her. The only thing that I kept thinking was ‘why the hell is he smiling at her?!’
Then, Fahad said “Hala Masha3el, wein Fara7… ma yat?”

What?

It suddenly hit me, she was either the girlfriend or the girlfriend’s friend. I wished and prayed that she was the girlfriend’s friend. It really isn’t possible that this would happen to me twice. Ok fine, last time was different, but she still ended up with the guy.

Shtabeeeee?!

She cleared her throat (I hoped that she was chocking, but it turned out to be a ‘hey-juju-did-you-miss-me?’ type of thing because she gave me a na’6ra) and said “la 7abeeeby fara7 maree’9a” then she sat down next to him. Oh, so she was the girlfriend. She said the word ‘7abeeby’ in the most daloo3a tone ever, it was worse than what I remembered. She seemed so demure, modest and innocent, but I knew better. I knew that this was all an act and that the horns are bound to come out sooner or later.

8 comments:

  1. WELCOME BAAAACK DAAAHLING!! Mbrook inich u finished ur exam.. u haven't been a bad blogger daahling u were busy with the exams o aham shay was u focusing on the exams o passing them..

    OMG shes the girlfriend?! o wat happened b4 y3ni between them? god ti6harni Masha3el.. anyways loved the post o cant wait 4 the next.. mISSED YAA DAAAHLING.. o good to have ya back..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ughhh I hate masha3il now he can really DUMP her ass!! I missed you and wb mabrook for finishing ur exams and have a splending summer;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dazzlin - thanks hun :D yes she is w you'll find out later :P xD Thanks for the great comment

    Cupid ;* - allah ebarik feech w yeah i hate her too :P

    Distracted - :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO TOO TOO SHORT!

    I'll eat you :P

    Longer post and pronto,

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. mabrook for finishing exams.. :*

    O ba3dain.. a7san ina legat mesha3el 3ashan she goes back to the hot saudi.. hay ma 3ejabny wayed :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Starlight - Sorry :$ the 10th will be long inshallah

    M - allah ebarik feech, thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. uuuuu5 it8haarny masha3il wya her look! oo 7abeeby? hahah madri laish im so into it ka2ny ma3ahom aw shay !:p

    ReplyDelete